Our BePro Listings Form builder is constantly being updated and improved. With tons of customers jumping on board, we have been able to identify typical problems. In most cases, we can introduce updates which fix these issues. In other cases, fixing the issue may require some changes on your end. Here are a few issues and solutions you may be interested in
Form Builder is blank
- Try deactivating all plugins that are not created by BeProSoftware.com
- Confirm that “asp_tags” is set to “OFF” on the BePro Listings->BPL Status page
Form Builder not working after Upgrade
You should always use our FREE BePro Software Updates plugin to update plugins. If the Form Builder is installed and you simply upload a new version via the admin, it will probably cause a folder naming error in wordpress e.g.
You can verify the folder naming issue by going to the plugins admin page and clicking the “edit” link under the plugin’s name. Look in the right sidebar and note the folder name. If you are experiencing this issue, one of the following options will fix it
– If you are familiar with FTP, you can deactivate the form builder, remove the number from the folder name and re-activate the plugin
– Delete the plugin 100% then reinstall
Listing does not show up after submission
- Check the BePro Listings admin page, is the listing status set to published?
Form submission results in an error
- Confirm there are no errors shown while editing the form.
If you experience an issue that is not listed here, or the options do not fix the issue, please contact us via our Forums. This is the fastest way to bring the issue to the attention of our development team, while also keeping you up to date on progress