Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    zol1k

Hello,

i need to create e-shop just for group of people (registred users). They have to to use virtual wallet with virtual points/money to buy products.. Read somewhere that it should be realised with CubePoints plugin from you. But just read blog post that you wont support some plugins in future anymore and just released new plugin BePro points which is working same as woocube (i guess)

Can you tell me that if project i wrote can be realised with WooCume/ BePro points plugin? Which one should i buy from you? What is different between those two plugins?

hope everything is understandable :x.

thanks for response

Hi,

Thanks for considering BePro Points. We are working on clarifying the details

Since cubepoints is no longer supported by the people who created it, we are discontinuing WooCube and WooCube Pro. These plugins depended on cubepoints.

As an alternative, we are now offering BePro Points and its Woocommerce addon. With this combination, users can

• Purchase points
    • Receive points when purchasing products or services
    • Use points to reduce cost by up to whatever % you set (down to $0)
    • If insufficient points, they can pay using any other payment method you have setup

You will need BePro Points (Free), Woocommerce (Free), and “BePro Points Woocommerce” ($35). If you would like us to set it up for you, purchase 1hr of wordpress development

https://www.beprosoftware.com/shop/wordpress-development-1hr/

Since we created BePro Points, you know it will be supported for years to come. It builds upon lessons we learnt using cubepoints, making BePro Points a great alternative.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

zol1k

Thanks for your reply. Looking forward to work with your plugin.

Regards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.