Now you can allow users to claim listings on your directory with this BePro Listings addon. Its a great way to monetize your directory and make it easy for users to become paying members. If installed, 4 Notifications are loaded into BePro Email at launch, to update you and your customer during the claim process. Also the Claimed listing is immediately set to pending, which requires the user to pay if BePro Cart is installed and configured
- BePro Listings 2.1.65 or later (Required)
- BePro Cart 1.0.14 or later (Recommended & FREE)
- BePro Email 1.0.1 or later (Recommended & FREE)
This claims addon comes packed with the features you would expect.
- Integrates with BePro Email to provide notifications
- Admin management of submitted listings
- Admin configuration options
- Frontend button which triggers the claim form to show up in a lightbox
- Update capable (requires BePro Software Updates)
This plugin adds a button to each listing owned by the “default user id” which you setup in BePro Listings. Once a user clicks the button, a lightbox (modal/dialog window) opens with a form. This form will allow the user to claim the listing in any of the following circumstances
- User is logged in
- User has an account and needs to login
- User needs to create an account
Once the user submits their request, it is available in the admin for you to manage. Specifically, you can do any of the following actions with the request
- Approve – Notification sent to user (Requires BePro Email), ownership switched, listing set to pending & record deleted
- Deny – Notification sent to user (Requires BePro Email) & record deleted
- View – View the details of the request
- Delete – No notification is sent. The record is deleted
If you approve the request, the listing is immediately set to “pending”. The user will also be able to manage the listing from their profile. If you have BePro Cart installed and configured, the user must pay for the listing before it can be published.
If BePro Email is installed, during activation, this claim addon will add 4 emails to it. 3 new shortcodes will then possible for emails “owned” by “bepro_listings_claim”. These new shortcodes include
You would use these in the title (subject) and body of the email as needed. Remember that BePro Email has its own set of shortcodes which you can also use.
Via integration with BePro Cart and BePro Email, this is another great way to make money with BePro Listings. This addon will allow users to claim listings from the front end. Its a great way to encourage listing owners to pay you for control of their listing.