Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    baljee

My client has multiple listings. He wants the result list to order on newest date. To my surprise this isn’t a setting. What doe i need to do to get the listings form the search to order on newest on top.

This is very important because we are using multiple forms (built with form builder) and we are expecting a large amount of listings.

Hello,

BePro Listings offers order by and order direction options. The documentation can be found on the following page

https://www.beprosoftware.com/documentation/bepro-listings-shortcodes/

___
    BePro Software Team

baljee

Thans for your response. I have found the sort options, but I need to show the newest listing on top and the oldest at the bottom. I am not interested in sorting by title, author or random.

Any suggestions?

Hello,

As stated in the documentation, the default is by date

___
    BePro Software Team

baljee

I am very sorry i didn’t notice it in the documentation. This is mostly caused by the fact that the shortcake wizard with is added to the tinyMce editor doesn’t offer the option default for the search result order, only title, author or random. To get it to use the default you need to remove the option form the standard generated shortcode. It works as hoped now. Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for the update. We are happy that you found a solution. We also appreciate you sharing details regarding aspects that we can improve upon. Our dev team has been notified and we hope to improve the shortcode builder in future releases.

If you like BePro Listings, please consider posting a positive review. It’s one of the best ways to support development 🙂

https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/bepro-listings
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.