Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Maria

Hi guys,
    I read the blog about the Product Picker Plugin, but I can’t find it anywhere… and the post only mention Bepro Listings plugin

• This topic was modified 5 years ago by Maria.

Hi Maria,

I believe the post is referring to using BePro Listings as a product catalog. With geography information turned off, we encourage users to utilize BePro Listings like a product catalog/picker. Its cost and contact features are great for featuring product information. A great example of this is BeProThemes.com where we showcase various products. Anyone can post their products there, books, themes, designs, etc

With addons like our favorites addon, end users can like or dislike products/listings. They can then browse the products they have picked/liked for further examination and purchase if you have setup BePro Cart.

BePro Listings is used in various different ways depending on how its configured. We are always excited to hear new ways customers are using the plugin. Product listings and related features is something we are particular interested in publicizing. In fact, the new design on BeProThemes.com will end up being a product catalog focused theme that anyone can purchase.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.