Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lucy

Do I need to link Google map api with the bepro listings as when I have created a test listing the result shows a completely different country let alone the correct area.

Thanks

Hi,

The fact that you can see google maps on your website, means that the plugin is fully utilizing the google map api

How many listings are active? When visiting the page for the listing you created, does the map show the correct location?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Lucy

How do I get the map to show on individual listings? I’ll start with that and see what further assistance is needed, thank you

Hi,

If the “Show Geo” option is selected in the BePro Listings admin, then a maps tab will be available on the detail page for every listing. If the map is not showing there, then the address you entered is not valid, so try a different address

___
    BePro Software Team

Lucy

I have the definite correct addresses but still no map or correct map. So I do not have to register my website with Google maps and get an API key?

Hi,

There is no api key.

If there is no map, then there is a conflict somewhere. I suggest following the troubleshooting tips outlined on the page below and Let us know the results

https://www.beprosoftware.com/documentation/troubleshooting-bepro-listings/

If there is a map and its not showing the correct address, then try testing a different address. All address calculations are done by maps.google.com. The plugin (BePro Listings), simply passes your submission to them and retrieves the lat/lon that google says matches.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.