Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Lucy

I think you removed the form builder?

Nothing has worked using bepro to get a map location, as stated before I have used the stock form, custom address fields, tested multiple different addresses. I have another plugin that once input an address there is no problem, it recognises the address immediately.

I have followed your advice, uninstalled and reinstalled a few times, read other users similar problems and double checked everything. I presume with your access everything looked like it should….?

Thanks for your assistance

Hi,

Addresses are managed by BePro Listings. Your issue is not related to the Form Builder in any way. Thanks for clarifying the issue.

We will examine your setup once more and share our findings here.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

pousis

Hi Chaps

any update on this?

Hi @pousis,

This post covered more than one issue. What issue exactly are you experiencing?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

pousis

Hi

I’m struggling to get the postcode to pick up the lon/lat.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have removed all other plugins and have used 2015 theme just to keep it all basic.
    options >general> show cost & contact ticked. show geog in tab and listing
    options >map > curl and api box ticked (have also tried file_get_contents – is any extra php req for this option?)

I can of course manually put in the lon/lat and it shows correctly just does not pick up from postcode.

I’m fairly certain its me done something wrong – got my self all discombobulated though and can’t see the wood for the trees..

Hi @pousis,

We would be happy to help.

The original post is referring to our Form Builder addon. If your question is focused on BePro Listings only, then create a new forum post with your last message. If you are using the Form Builder, let us know so we can proceed with troubleshooting here.

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.