Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mydigibrand

hello! i installed bepro listings with the bepro listings vehicles and bepro cart, and i LOVE the product! i set up several listing packages, and i’m trying to figure out how to identify if a listing is associated with a specific listing package? the reason why is that if the listing is associated with my gold/platinum packages, i want to modify the listing details to display ‘***SPECIAL DEAL***’. any help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks,
    jerry

Hi Jerry,

Glad to hear you are making progress. Please consider leaving a review here on BeProSoftware.com.

Assuming you are doing this via code, every listing has a bl_order_id value in the bepro_listings database table. That references a specific order in the bepro_listing_orders table. That table has various info like the feature_type and feature_id which tells you if its a package and its ID.

Once you have that info, you can use your theme’s function.php file to add the ‘***SPECIAL DEAL***’ notice to the details page. Checkout the following documentation to see exactly how to user wordpress action hooks to accomplish this. You don’t have to create a whole new template, just hook into one of the available action hooks, probably “bepro_listings_item_above_gallery”

https://www.beprosoftware.com/documentation/custom-page-template/

FYI, this is scheduled for change. BePro Cart needs to evolve to handle more payment data. That way, its a single place for managing all order details for all plugins that use it. Long story short, if you do this integration today, you will have to monitor our newsletter and changelogs to know when to adjust your code. We try where possible to be backward compatible; However, this will not be.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.