Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    jambojam

oh and I had deleted all previous downloads of the form builder plugin and made sure that the folder does not have any numbers after it.

Hi,

We have seen this issue before. At some point during the history of use, the plugin was probably updated by uploading the new zip file via the wordpress admin. This tends to create a new folder, resulting in the numbering issue.

The recent white screen problem, was probably caused when one of those folders was removed. When our team checked your website, all javascript files pointed to a folder that does not exist.

The only way to fix this issue, is to actually log onto your server via “FTP”, navigate to the plugins folder and delete any variation of the “bepro_listings_form_builder” folder. Are you able to do this?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

jambojam

ok so I’ve logged in via Filezilla, navigated to /public_html/wp-content/plugins and deleted the form builder file.
    I’ve reinstalled via the wordpress dashboard and seen straight away that I still have my forms intact, am able to edit them, but they still have the numbering issue with regards to the counter for no. of fields.

Are there any other locations that I should be going into via FTP and deleting data in order to make sure this installation is not going to fail again?

Hi,

Happy to hear we are making progress.

Once you have the “BePro Software Updates” plugin installed and you only update via the “update plugin” button on the plugins panel (in the wp-admin), you will not have any further issues. This is one of the main reasons why we created the “Updates” plugin. We have not encountered this issue with any customers using the steps outlined above.

So now, i will consider the original issue of a “blank page” to be resolved. No we have the remaining issue of the number of fields. We will investigate this issue and let you know our thoughts.

Thanks again for your patience and willingness to troubleshoot with us.

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.