Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    udoro

After installing the form builder, nothing shows in the form builder page, I can’t view or create new forms. Please help!!!

http://prntscr.com/6k8zs1

• This topic was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by udoro.

Hi,

Try the following options

1) Delete the form builder completely and re-install
    2) Deactivate any plugin or theme not bought on this website

Let us know if the issue persists

___
    BePro Software Team

jambojam

Was this resolved?

I’m having an issue where form builder has been working before, but now it seems to be going blank. I’ve tried uninstalling, turning off all other plugins but it still displays a blank page when I go in to edit my forms.

Hi,

Yes this issue was resolved. In the case of the original poster, the problem was related to installation. Your situation sounds more like a conflict. Did you install or upgrade anything before noticing the issue? I suggest

1) Delete the form builder completely (100%)
    2) Download the latest version from your My Account page
    3) Deactivate any plugin or theme not bought on this website
    4) Upload, Install and Activate the Form Builder

Optionally, If you have access to ftp, make sure that all of the zip file contents are actually uploaded to the wordpress plugin folder. Also confirm that the plugin’s folder does not have any numbers trailing it. If you are new to ftp and interested in how it works, checkout our video screencast tutorial

https://www.beprosoftware.com/blog/upload-files-server-via-ftp/

Let us know if the issue persists
    ___
    BePro Software Team

jambojam

I think it is probably conflict related… I’ve gone through the steps that you’ve suggested and it’s still not working.
    Is there anything else that you can suggest?

jambojam

My feeling is that this may be an issue with form builder itself. I recently deactivated, uninstalled and then reinstalled the new version of form builder… which obviously deleted my previous forms created. I’ve created new forms to replace them and when I’ve gone back in to edit them recently I’ve just had the blank screen appear.
    Is it possible that the conflict is actually on the database, i.e. some reminents of the previous forms making a conflict with the new forms that I’ve created? The other thing that was a big red flag to me was that the no. of fields that I created on each form was being displayed as 0… despite there being around 14 fields actually created on each form.

jambojam

ok,so I’ve restored a previous backup of my site… I’ve taken those steps again to pull through the latest update for the form builder and I’m now able to use the form builder again which is good. However, the number of form fields is still stating 0 despite my adding new fields in the builder. I am worried that there are going to be problems with it again.

Hi,

I understand that you have implemented a backup and upgraded. I also understand that you are worried about the displayed number of fields.

Is the Form Builder the only plugin you are experiencing issues with?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

jambojam

I think the form builder is the only one that has had any issues. All other plugins appear to be functioning normally.

jambojam

Ok, so I’ve redone the forms the way I want them… the forms are functioning fine on the website, pulling in and storing data the way I want to. However I’ve tried going back into the form builder and it’s gone blank again, which means I’m not going to be able to edit the forms at all in the future if I want to.

This obviously has me very concerned because I may very well want to alter and provide new fields in the future. I also have the possibility of taking in a payment option for users in the future and I need to make sure that this structure is robust and stable

• This reply was modified 8 years, 12 months ago by jambojam.

Hi,

We definitely understand your frustration. Allow us to investigate before removing the Form Builder, so that we can observe the issue. Please share an administrator login via email and will will troubleshoot this issue for you ([email protected])

___
    BePro Software Team

jambojam

done

Hi,

Our team confirmed that the plugin is not installed correctly. It is installed in a folder named “bepro_listings_form_builder-2”. Our suggestions for fixing the issue are fairly close to what we recommended before

1) Delete the form builder completely (100%)
    2) Download the latest version from your My Account page
    3) Upload, Install and Activate the Form Builder

If you have access to ftp, make sure that all of the zip file contents are actually uploaded to the wordpress plugin folder. Also confirm that the plugin’s folder does not have any numbers trailing it. If you are new to ftp and interested in how it works, checkout our video screencast tutorial

https://www.beprosoftware.com/blog/upload-files-server-via-ftp/
    ___
    BePro Software Team

jambojam

ok so by deleting form builder “completely”, what steps should I go through for that? My approach so far has been entirely through the wordpress dashboard… deactive the plugin, delete the plugin and data, downalod the latest zip version of the plugin from my accounts page, upload via wordpress and activate.

Are there any other steps I should be taking to ensure that all traces of this plugin are removed before I install it again?

jambojam

Right, So I followed the process as listed above… performing everything via the wordpress dashboard. I’ve installed the form builder again and initially it looked like it was working fine, no longer a blank screen.

However after saving my first form I can see that it registers number of fields as zero once again, so I’m pretty sure that I’m going to have problems again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.