Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    iglesias
    Participant

Hi,

I just purchased and installed (uploading the .zip) the “BePro Listings Form Builder” plugin into my WordPress 4.1 multi-site website and it doesn’t seem to work properly. Under the “Form Builder” tab, when I click on either an existing form or try to create new one only a blank page appears. Any help will be very appreciated 🙂

thanks in advance and happy 2015!
    j.

@ pjverrone,

In post “#3668” you stated that when “Events Manager Plugin” is deactivated, the products you purchased from BeProSoftware.com work. That means there is a conflict with that plugin. Nowhere on this site do we state support for that plugin. Unfortunately, we cannot investigate issues with 3rd party solutions that we do not support, for free.

If you believe we have misunderstood the issue, please reach out via [email protected]

___
    BePro Software Team

@jesusiglesias,

It sounds like there was an issue while installing the plugin. We suggest the following

1) Return to one of the stock wordpress themes
    2) Deactivate all plugins not created by the BePro Software Team
    3) Deactivate and Delete the form builder completely
    4) Re-install and activate the form builder

If the form builder still does not show when editing forms, please send a wordpress admin user/pass to [email protected]. Our team would be happy to investigate this issue for free

___
    BePro Software Team

iglesias
    Participant

Hi BePro Team,

Issue resolved, found the “troubling” plugin: Multilingual Press Free
    Thanks a lot for your promptness and valuable help 🙂
    j.

pjverrone
    Participant

You’re correct, you shouldn’t have to worry about conflicts with a plugin that has been downloaded 1,031,205 times. It’s only about 1mil more downloads than your main plugin. Why would you want to work in conjunction with it?

Please accept my apology for doing a little research to figure out why/how *your* plugin is broken. You’re correct, I should have just told you the form gives a 404 error, and let you spend your resources troubleshooting the issue.

For now, since I paid good money for your broken plugin, I will just fix the code myself, take ownership of it and detach it from your updates so you cannot break it again.

pjverrone
    Participant

And btw, the default form works. It’s just your form builder that is broken.

Hi @pjverrone,

Creating your own version, does not help ]you to take advantage of your 1 year license and access to upgrades. If you find a programmatic solution to your issue, feel free to share it in a new form post. We would be happy to implement any fixes that make sense and benefit the community. We can only be successful if our products assist you in achieving your goals

As you noted, development resources cost money. With our limited resources, we choose to focus on keeping our platforms stable for the majority of our modest user base. We understand and sympathize with your situation. However, with our current development backlog, investigating conflicts with this particular custom utilization of the Form Builder is unfortunately not a priority.

Help us to help you. If time is limited and you strongly believe in the need for these 2 plugins to work together, support us so that we can focus on this issue. All we ask, is that you provide the funding for a developer to work on this for an hour and grant us access to your installation.

https://www.beprosoftware.com/shop/wordpress-development-1hr
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.