Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    pjverrone
    Participant

HI!

I have purchased the form builder and it works brilliantly. I would like to display several of the fields on the list page, but I am unsure how I can do that.

Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
    Pete

Hi Pete,

Thanks for the feedback!

Altering the listing results requires custom development. In some cases, addons will expose data to being showcased in listings and available for search (e.g. real estate and vehicles addons). We are working on a solution that will remove the need for addons or custom development.

For now, if you are a developer or have one available, you can reference our documentation on creating custom result listing templates via the following link

https://www.beprosoftware.com/documentation/custom-listing-templates/

Alternatively, we can create custom listings for you. Simply share your exact needs here or via email ([email protected]) and we can provide a quote. Specifically, we would need to know exactly what info you would like to showcase and if you have a specific design in mind.

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Hi Pete,

The Form Builder now facilitates custom front end listing templates. Its all explained in the following documentation article.

https://www.beprosoftware.com/documentation/form-builder-result-listings/

You will need to download the latest version of the form builder form your My Accounts page (version 1.0.22). Thanks again for your patience and support as we continue to evolve our Form Builder

___
    BePro Software Team

pjverrone
    Participant

SWEET!!!!!

Thank you!

pjverrone
    Participant

Thanks so much for this, but I cannot get the templates to work. I keep getting the same old template, no matter what type I enter into the shortcode.

pjverrone
    Participant

ps, I have the downloaded and installed the current version of the form builder. I have also selected some fields in the form for display in the listings.

pjverrone
    Participant

I think I got it working by completely uninstalling the old version of form builder and installing the new version from scratch.

I was able to create a new form, submit a listing, and see some results on the listings page.

However, now when I go to the form list to select and edit an already created form, no details for the form show up. Just a blank page.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by pjverrone.

Hi,

So to confirm, you were able to create a form and test the submission after the upgrade. However, now you are not able to edit the forms in the admin, because the form fields don’t show up?

___
    BePro Software Team

pjverrone
    Participant

Hi! Thanks for the reply!

That WAS correct, but I have since done a fresh install of bepro listings and the form builder and can now access the form fields for editing.

However, when I try to post on the front end I am now getting a “page not found” error. 🙁

Hi,

Thanks for keeping us up to date with this issue. We recognize that upgrading plugins via zip file is more involved than upgrading from wordpress.org. We are working on a new free plugin to help with upgrade notifications and the update process.

For the “page not found” error, when does it occur A) after a form submission or B) when trying to view the submission form? Does it still occur if you use the default form with the form builder deactivated? This will help us to understand what may be causing the error and provide a solution

___
    BePro Software Team

Hi,

Also, if you are familiar with ftp, can you confirm the folder name for the Form Builder plugin? Its in the wp-content/plugins folder on your server

___
    BePro Software Team

pjverrone
    Participant

Hi!

Updating from zip isn’t a big deal. I install from zip, and also by uploading through FTP as well.
    I suspect there was some artifacts from the original installation that caused the issue.

The form error upon post submission. I am using the Events Manager Plugin.
    http://wp-events-plugin.com/
    When this plugin is active, the form post breaks. When it is inactive, the form post works.
    Only the form builder form behaves this way, I used the default form, and it worked just fine. 🙁

Yeah, I use FTP. The name of the folder is “bepro_listings_form_builder”

Thanks for your help!

pjverrone
    Participant

It’s been two weeks since I asked this question and gave you all the details you asked for.
    Can I please have some sort of fix?

Hi,

Our apologies for not replying sooner.

Unfortunately, we do not support that Events Manager Plugin. If you need event features, we offer a bookings addon. If you would like us to investigate ways of making our Form Builder work with that events plugin, we would be happy to create a quote
    ___
    BePro Software Team

pjverrone
    Participant

NO. I am not asking for an events plugin. Please read the post.

YOUR plugin is broken. I’ve noticed that it breaks when used in conjunction with the events manager plugin.
    I was simply trying to provide a little focus on the issue where your form submission leads to a 404 error.

Please advise when a fix for my purchase will be provided.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.