Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    twinsdz

Hi

I´ve purchaps the BePro Listings Form Builder yesterday. Has the Plugin Conditional Logic? If no, do you intend to create Conditional Logic with the next update?

Best regards

Hi,

There is no conditional login offered with this Form Builder. No such feature is scheduled for development.

If you need this feature, share a few details and we can provide a quote
    ___
    BePro Software Team

twinsdz

Hi

I don´t need a conditional login. I need Conditional Logic in the Form Builder plugin. I mean, a fields option for example if the user choose a category “one” he can see the field if the user choose a category “two” can´t see the field.

Best regards

twinsdz

Hi

Actually I think about it to buy your BePro Listings Realestate plugin. But I need frond-end Form with Conditional Logic option.

Best regards

Hi,

Yes, we are working on a solution like this based on packages. For example

– if the listing is part of package 1, it can have fields x,y and z.
    – If the listing is part of package 2, it can have fields a,b, c, x, y and z.

However, this feature has not released yet. If you want, we can update this post when we release the feature
    ___
    BePro Software Team

twinsdz

Hi

The feature you´d like to create i very good and I´ll be happy to have it. But I´d like to create for example categories

Actors
    Artist
    Musicians
    Dancers

and for each category I´d like to have another form or if the user select musician to see the field music stile, but if the user select Dancers to see the field dance stile and not the music stile.
    And if the user select the checkbox option “other” to see a text field, where he can enter which other music stile he plays. I have bought 2 such Form Builder, but they are not compatible with your plugin.

Please write me when you release the solution with the packages.

Best regards

twinsdz

Also I´d like to ask, why the categories are only checkboxes field. I´d like create a categories in dropdown field.

Best regards

twinsdz

Hi again
    Can I create a edit page, where the users can edit their listings from the front-end Form. Also can I insert the custom fields in one tab and the contact information to another tab?

Best ragards

Hi,

You can easily limit the categories available to a Form, effectively making it for Actors only etc. In the future, you will be able to link one form to each payment package. So for example, the “Actors” package would have a unique form with the actors categories only. The functionality you are requesting can be accomplished with our method.

Users can edit their listings using the My Listings shortcode.

https://www.beprosoftware.com/documentation/bepro-listings-shortcodes/

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer tabs or columns. Tabs/Paging is planned for development
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.