Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dannykronstrom
    Participant

Hi

1- First, I would like to make sure that you include this 3 widgets

– Listings map
    – Recent listing
    – Search filter

2- Second, Do you have the option for widget “by random”?

3- Also, Where I can update the “recent listing widget”? I would like to resize the image and include the city.

Let me know

Hi,

1. Yes, BePro Listings provides those 3 widgets
    2. No, we currently do not have a widget for random listings. Would you like to see it in a future version?
    3. Editing the layout of widgets is not currently supported. Edits to the BePro Listings files would be lost during upgrades. It easy to alter css but altering fields like city would be difficult. Your best bet would be to create a completely new widget for your needs

___
    BePro Software Team

dannykronstrom
    Participant

Hi

Thanks.

about this :

3. Editing the layout of widgets is not currently supported. Edits to the BePro Listings files would be lost during upgrades. It easy to alter css but altering fields like city would be difficult. Your best bet would be to create a completely new widget for your needs

1- Where I can updated it? (files name and directory)
    2- How much if I you edited it?
    3- Is it possible on the next update to have a Random widget listing?

Thanks

dannykronstrom
    Participant

Let me know!

Hi,

1. Bepro_listings/admin/bepro_listings_widgets.php

2. 1hr of WordPress development

3. The next update is closed to new requests. We love request. They have shaped the plugin you see today. However, we evaluate requests in the order they are received and unfortunately there are a few ahead of you. The speed at which we implement requests, depends on our ability to fund a member of our network to work on it. If your situation is time sensitive, consider funding this new feature by purchasing an hour of WordPress development.

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.