Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ewestesen

I’m using the form builder, and it’s working very well, thank you for putting together a great product!

When I upload using the CSV uploader though, it doesn’t upload any of the custom fields. There are two tables in the database, bepro_listings and bepro_listings_form.

If I submit a listing through the form, the data is correctly entered into the database, with entries in both tables with matching post_ids.

If I use the CSV uploader, the data is ONLY entered into the bepro_listings table, nothing goes to the bepro_listings_form table.

What do I need to do to make the CSV uploader work with the custom fields created using the Form Builder?

Thank you for your help!

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. Are you using a bl_form_id column heading with the form id as the value in each record?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

ewestesen

I used the column heading “form_id” not “bl_form_id” as seen in the spreadsheet linked below. This is a google doc of course, but I’m able to download as a csv. So I need to use the column heading bl_form_id? I’ll give that a try this evening.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VFS1U6ok3vCbsSYIU__8OTlQIbUH6hxpARcpdSHdP80/edit?usp=sharing

Hi,

Yes, try bl_form_id and let us know the result
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.