Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    openformula
    Participant

Hi

I have only just started using WordPress having moved from a bespoke CMS.

A client wants to have a website that has a database / list of contractors. Website visitors should be able to enter a postcode to to find the contractor in that postcode area.

We would want to have all the details of the contractor / company display if the search is successful. ie name, address, postcode, contact details, website link, logo etc

I do not need the listings to be updateable by vistors, only by the site admin.

I tried to install the BePro Listings PLugin into a test WordPress site I have but could not get it to work. I wanted to test the functionality

So the question is can this enable me to create a list of contractors that website visitors can search to find one in their postcode area.

Is it as simple as installing the plugin for Listings, customising the form and publishing?
    Would I need the Forms plugin?

Thanks for your help

• This topic was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by openformula. Reason: spelling

Hi,

Thanks for choosing BePro Listings.

Yes, BePro Listings will do everything you noted including, admin only control, postcode search and contractor details. After you get it working, then you should consider the Form Builder for more custom information.

What exactly did not work when you installed BePro Listings on your test website? Can you share a link so that we can take a look at the issue?

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.