Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    philmay

i purchased the form builder and real estate addons. I was a bit surprised to see that it only added the amenities box. How about a searchable selector for property types such as Home/Apartment/Condo? Also there is no field for important information like utilities, appliances, acreage or nearby schools. Would it be hard to add these into the form builder?

philmay

and how about MLS#?

Hi,

Thanks for purchasing the Real Estate and Form Builder addons

We anticipate that most users will setup property types using categories (Home/Apartment/Condo) as showcased in the following demo. This removes any limitations for the amount and types of listings

http://www.beprothemes.com/realestate/

With the form builder, the amount of information you can list is unlimited. Instead of guessing what data you need, the form builder gives you the flexibility to add, #mls, utilities, appliances, acreage, nearby schools, and any other info your real estate website needs

The real estate addon may seem simple; However, it does a lot. It integrates with several aspects of BePro Listings, working independently or with the form builder. Major features include, csv uploads, maintaining a separate database table and exposing the data to search/filter. Since most of the features are extensions of existing BePro Listings features, there is very little need for new configuration options as you have noted.

In addition, if you need even more data points, we offer the BePro Listings Tags addon currently priced at $5.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

philmay

With the form builder, the amount of information you can list is unlimited. Instead of guessing what data you need, the form builder gives you the flexibility to add, #mls, utilities, appliances, acreage, nearby schools, and any other info your real estate website needs

ok thats where im confused. how does the form builder give the flexibility to add those extra fields ie #mls, utilities, appliances, acreage, nearby schools. i see nowhere to add custom fields

Hi,

The Form Builder allows you to create several types of fields and assign a label to each of them. So for e.g. you create a text field with the label #mls, a textarea for nearby schools, etc. Those fields will show up on the front end where you setup the form or in the user’s profile. Data collected from those fields, is shown on the listing detail page. You can also choose some of the data for showcase in the search results.

___
    BePro Software Team

philmay

ok yeah i figured it out and made a really comprehensive form. Very good.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.