Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    newoldmedia
    Participant

I’ve been getting a lot of 502 bad gateway errors, and I’ve also been seeing this error message regarding BePro Listings quite often. I wonder if they’re related. But I don’t know enough about SQL syntax to figure it out. Ideas?

[26-Jan-2014 15:01:12 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ” at line 2 for query SELECT count(*) as item_count FROM wp_bepro_listings as geo
    LEFT JOIN wp_posts as wp_posts on wp_posts.ID = geo.post_id WHERE wp_posts.post_status != ‘trash’ AND wp_posts.post_author = made by require(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘/vagrant/www/WEBSITE/wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘init’), call_user_func_array, bp_init, do_action(‘bp_init’), call_user_func_array, Bepro_listings->start_bp_addon, include(‘/plugins/bepro-listings/bepro-listings-bp.php’), bepro_listings_nav, bepro_listings_nav_count

mysql –version returns:

mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.5.34, for debian-linux-gnu (x86_64) using readline 6.2

newoldmedia
    Participant

Another BePro Listings-related console error:

PHP Notice: Undefined variable: scripts in /vagrant/www/WEBSITE/content/plugins/bepro-listings/bepro_listings_functions.php on line 30
    PHP Stack trace:
    PHP 1. {main}() /vagrant/www/WEBSITE/index.php:0
    PHP 2. require() /vagrant/www/WEBSITE/index.php:4
    PHP 3. require_once() /vagrant/www/WEBSITE/wp/wp-blog-header.php:16
    PHP 4. include() /vagrant/www/WEBSITE/wp/wp-includes/template-loader.php:74
    PHP 5. do_action() /vagrant/www/WEBSITE/content/themes/customizr/index.php:59
    PHP 6. call_user_func_array() /vagrant/www/WEBSITE/wp/wp-includes/plugin.php:434
    PHP 7. get_footer() /vagrant/www/WEBSITE/wp/wp-includes/plugin.php:0
    PHP 8. locate_template() /vagrant/www/WEBSITE/wp/wp-includes/general-template.php:65
    PHP 9. load_template() /vagrant/www/WEBSITE/wp/wp-includes/template.php:477
    PHP 10. require_once() /vagrant/www/WEBSITE/wp/wp-includes/template.php:501
    PHP 11. wp_footer() /vagrant/www/WEBSITE/content/themes/customizr/footer.php:16
    PHP 12. do_action() /vagrant/www/WEBSITE/wp/wp-includes/general-template.php:1644
    PHP 13. call_user_func_array() /vagrant/www/WEBSITE/wp/wp-includes/plugin.php:434
    PHP 14. bepro_listings_javascript() /vagrant/www/WEBSITE/wp/wp-includes/plugin.php:0

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. We always appreciate error reports.

The sql error signifies a bigger issue with your setup. Its not finding the buddypress user id. Did you turn on the buddypress option (in admin) without buddypress (plugin) installed?

Regarding the issue of 502 gateways, i would recommend re-saving your permalinks in the wordpress admin under settings.

For the last error report specifying the notice of an undefined variable, I will schedule this to be fixed in a future release of BePro Listings. However, note that it is impossible for this “php notice”, to cause any issues with the plugin or your website.

Regards,
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.