Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jambojam

Feels like I am forever posting on these forums. I’ve had another thought that may be an idea for an additional plugin. Often when users are browsing locations on the map, they will want to know how far away they are from the nearest public transport, train or perhaps even airport if they are arriving from abroad. Would it be possible to have a plugin that could display those points of interest on a map or remove them if the user toggles them on/off? I think they are built into google maps and so they should link through pretty well.

Hi,

We definitely appreciate your posts. Most of our addons, were created because of customers like yourself, who asked for a particular solution. Please continue to post any ideas or suggestions you may have.

This is a great idea. The map is an important aspect of many directories and we expect it to be a major point of user engagement. We will investigate this feature and update you with our decision to either, include it in BePro Listings, create an addon, or insight into what’s preventing us from proceeding.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.