Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    morgan
    Participant

I’m interested in charging users for each listing they create.

I do not want to install heavy plugins like PMPro or S2Member as I do not need all the extra functionality these plugins provide.

Does BePro Cart include this capability? Cubepoints is no longer supported by BPL?

Thanks.

Hi,

BePro Cart works with BePro Listings to charge users for listings. This combination of features is 100% FREE

No, we no longer support cubepoints since it is no longer supported by its developers. We are about to release a new plugin called “BePro Points”, which will replace the gamification features. It will also work with BePro Listings and BePro Cart 100% FREE.

___
    BePro Software Team

morgan
    Participant

No if BePro Cart works to charge users for listings then that’s exactly what I’m looking for. I took a brief look at it and I thought it might only be used to make payments for items listed on the site that users want to purchase rather than allowing users to pay to create a listing.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your interpretation of BePro Cart. It’s greatly appreciated and will help us to clarify our marketing message going forward.

Yes, BePro Listings integrates directly with BePro Cart. In fact, payment features are not available in BePro Listings until you install BePro Cart. It handles the typical payment related issues like, multiple payment gateways (paypal, stripe, etc), capturing billing info, etc

Once you have had a chance to test out BePro Listings, consider leaving a review on wordpress.org. Once you have had a chance to test out BePro Cart, consider leaving a review on its product page.

Thanks for your interest and support

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.