Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    nikkidale
    Participant

Hi there, I’m just starting to try to use BePro Listings (with the Business Directory plugin installed too) and I’m having several problems. I set up a listing page with [display_listings] and I have entered two listings, but neither one is displayed on the page.

Also, the address, phone number, email, website details disappear after I save them in the individual listings.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi,

1) Are those listings published or still drafts?
    2) Did the initial listing which is setup at installation work correctly?
    3) Does the bl_all_in_one shortcode work?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

jscottc
    Participant

I’m having a similar problem. I entered two dummy listings, one directly and one using the basic included form code. I can see both listings under the BePro Listings menu, and both are published, but they do not show up on the listings page, either using the search, with the [display_listings] code, or with the [bl_all_in_one] code:

http://queerscifi.com/listings/

Help!

justus
    Participant

I’m having the same issue.

Hi,

What issue specifically are you experiencing? What version of the plugin are you using?

___
    BePro Software Tean

iglesias
    Participant

Hello there,

I’m having a similar issue: the first search I carry works well and the correct listings are displayed, but additional searches don’t provide the desired results and only all the listings are displayed, I’ve to refresh the page for it to work properly again. Any idea why this could be happpening?

Thanks a lot,
    j.

Hi J,

Thanks for letting us know. The search features have been fixed in version 2.1.87. Let us know if you continue to experience issues.

___
    BePro Software Team

iglesias
    Participant

Great job! It works! Thanks a lot BePro Software Team 🙂

renee

I am having a very similar problem. The listints are not showing and in fact in the editing page for the listing – the geographic details and listing details do not work properly. There is the arrow that is supposed to open up, but it stopped working. The plugin seems buggy? it has great potential.

Hi Renee,

The original post revolved around lat/lon retrieval. Your situation sounds very different. I suggest deleting the plugin completely and installing the latest version.

If you continue to have issues, please create a new forum post.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.