Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sten-Eirik
    Participant

I wonder if i can make more than one list.
    I need a list for food places, with a undercategory for place/city.
    But i also need another page with another list with sleeping places, but every category is showing on all my different pages.

Also a problem i have is that secondary categories is showing under the primary category, but also showing as primary categories where the primary categories are.

Hope you understand what i was trying to explain.

Hi,

Both the listings and categories can be restricted. Specifically, the shortcode display_listings has the “l_type” option and the shortcode display_listing_categories has the “cat” option

Regarding the second issue, we would need a screen shot to understand what you were referring to. Child categories will show up under their parent category. Categories take over the parent role when selected. If you need custom css styles, we can help with that.

Regards,
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Sten-Eirik
    Participant

Here is the image showing my list.

Sten-Eirik
    Participant

Sten-Eirik
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for that screen shot. Are you sure that you only have 4 categories created?

Sten-Eirik
    Participant

Yes, im sure.
    Here is a screenshot 🙂

Sten-Eirik
    Participant

Im not sure if you can se the picture?

There is only one picture posted. Ultimately, we would have to investigate the issue on your website to figure out whats going on. We have no encountered it before. I’m confident that we can diagnose the issue within 1hr of product support

http://www.beprosoftware.com/shop/product-support-1hr/

You may want to try deactivating all other plugins and reverting to one of the base free wordpress themes. If the issue disappears then you know there is a conflict somewhere

Regards,
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Hi @Sten-Eirik,

There was an issue with repeated sub categories and its been fixed in the latest version of BePro Listings

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.