Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    blurgen

Hi,

My Formbuilder is requiring an Item name, but this is absolutely not of any use in my case. There are no names for the cars, and the type should be a pull down list, and therefore can’t be an open text form.

I think requiring an item name is not really helpful here. Can’t this be altered?

Hi,

Interesting situation. We are always open to enhancing the Form Builder to fit the specific needs of customers

In our case, each listing receives a unique front end page and url. Since the goal of BePro Listings, is for users to be able to search the listings and view details, a unique url is a requirement. The item_name field allows you to set that unique url for each listing.

With that said, the question becomes simple. What would you like users and google to see as a url, when they visit your listing?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

blurgen

Hm.

I tried the same string twice for two different list items, and that also works, because then a follow up number is added.

This could also be done when a pull down option is selected.

Another option could be that item Name is by default filled with the username of the registered user, but I don’t know how to do that.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.