Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bryan

Hi,

Having an issue with the contacts aadin in that I get no emails back once the form has been submitted. I think I have tried all the combinations of email, admin and options but would be grateful if someone could send me a list of settings in the options tab that work for them so I can cross reference.

Thanks in advance 🙂

Hi,

Is your wordpress installation sending any emails (e.g. new registrations/comments)?

For the BePro Listings->Addons menu, confirm that you have entered an email address with the same domain as your website. “Show contact” form should be checked. If you want the listing owner to receive the email, then “Email Author” should also be checked

Let us know what happens

___
    BePro Software Team

Jill

Hi there,
    Ive been searching and I cant seem to find out how an interested party can send messages to people that post listings….
    the name of the author does not provide this link…. is there any other way of linking a listing to a message system that can generate a message to the person that posted?

Hi,

Which version of the contacts addon are you using?

___
    BePro Software Team

Jill

Ahhh…. I’m Not!
    I was unaware of the contacts addon…. I was under the impression that the Listings plugin would offer this as a standard feature… with its integration with buddypress…. Cunning:)
    Thanks for the heads up…. I will look to purchase it when I have access to a card:) After purchasing the Form Builder Plugin I thought that would be enough:)
    You have some very interesting build Addons…. Very Cool:)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.