Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Maria

1. I’m using the bpl address field.

2. I downloaded the addon from your site to be sure it is the last version and I uninstalled and reinstalled several times the addon and always have the same result:

Hi,

Lets focus on one question at a time:

1. The BePro Listing search filter does not provide any address search fields. Address search is only available via the following search form shortcode as seen below:

– [search_form]

Does this answer your question regarding the inability to search addresses using the search filter shortcode?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Maria

Hi’
    Thank you.

Now I have a different problem
    I want to format the from to search when I use [bl_search_filter bl_form_id= xx]

What I get is this

I played with the css files but was not able to get a decent format.

Thank you

Hi Maria,

A new post was created for your new question about customizing the styling of the search filter available with the form builder.

Our team is investigating your options and will provide an update within 24hrs.

___
    BePro Software Team

Maria

Thank you

Hi Maria,

All search elements should be wrapped with a html class named “blfb_form_element”. There are sub elements you can target also like “searchlabel” for the label. Each field also should have an id and name field. All of these you should be able to target and customize via css.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Maria

Thank you very much

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.