Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Amber

Hi there

How do I display all categories in my directory so people can see what’s available? Currently, it’s only showing listings that are in a category.

Thanks.

Amber

Hi,

Are you referring to the form or one of the search options?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Amber

I’m doing a pet directory and I want all the categories to show even if they dont have listings.

http://www.pawsdotcalm.com/petdirectory/

I’m using the filter form so people can see them, but isn’t there another options to show all categories other than filtering?

Hi,

That link does not work. However, you can try the following shortcode

– [display_listing_categories]

___
    BePro Software Team

Liz

Hi

Please help – trying to display all categories & images on it which doesn’t seem to be inbuilt in the all-in-one shortcode? Am such a novice, I don’t what I am doing wrong:

[bl_all_in_one =’ display_listing_categories ctype= ‘1’ display_listings type= ‘1’ order_by= ‘1’ order_dir= ‘1’]

When i put’display category’ shortcode on its own, you then can’t click into individual listings. I’ve tried different permutations too but none worked either
    Am i meant to not use the all in one code and instead replace with individual shortcodes? If yes, what order do i do them in? I’ve tried looking at support documentation and whilst great for each individual component, i’m struggling with what to do for multiple shortcodes on one page?
    can you help?
    thankyou

Hi,

We provide a shortcode builder to make this process easy. Please review this documentation article. If you are still experiencing issues, let us know

https://www.beprosoftware.com/documentation/bepro-listings-shortcode-builder/

To further answer your question, yes you should stop using the bl_all_in_one shortcode. Its like training wheels. Its designed to give you a glimpse of whats possible. In actuality, the bl_all_in_one shortcode is just calling other shortcodes for you.

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.