Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Avetis

I purchased the ByCater theme – as a part of larger purchase – and I’m very unhappy with the theme’s header.
    I’d like the header to showcase either my logo or my full width banner and the menu, NOTHING ELSE.
    I’m not a css expert. Can you please advise what lines to remove from the offending file to get rid off – at least! – the search box that’s distorting the whole thing?
    I’d REALLY appreciate your help!

Hi,

The theme provides the features showcased on our demo sites for under $5

– BeProTheme.com

Header features include the setup of a, logo, slogan, menu and registration link. Are you saying that you are not able to set these up? Or are you stating that you are unhappy with the advertised features?

___
    BePro Software Team

Avetis

I’m able to set it up! I just don’t like the results. (One reason for it could be that the dimensions of the logo are NOT available.)
    I’ve seen the header on your https://beprothemes.com/ Website. The header doesn’t include the search box that distorts the contents of the header.
    A stated before:
    I’d like the header to showcase either my logo or my full width banner and the menu, NOTHING ELSE.
    Can you please advise what lines to remove from the offending file to get rid off – at least! – the search box? Please!

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. We will create documentation for the theme, to explain aspects like logo dimensions. We do not currently offer a full width banner option.

I am not sure where the search box is coming from, have you tried deactivating all plugins not created by our development team?

I would not use the terminology of “offending file”. Except for the search box, it sounds like the product is working as advertised. If you would like to customize the header to remove features, then I would suggest editing the header.php file.

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.