Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    colin

I have just installed the mtclassified theme and the bpro listings plugin, I can add listings from the admin side but the front end page won’t work, when click add listing it just goes back to the top of the form
    Anyone any ideas?

Hi,

Does the issue persist with any of the stock wordpress themes (twentytwelve, twentythirteen ,etc)? Also, can you confirm the shortcode you are using and the “default user id” value on the BePro Listings->options page?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

colin

Hi
    Thanks for the response
    forms and pages were created by startup wizrd
    Shortcode on the submissions page is [create_listing_form]
    Default ID is 1
    Default status is published
    Validate form is checked
    Tinymce Description is unchecked

Tried changing theme to 2014 but problem still exsists
    Have reloaded the whole lot from wordpress plugin page and submission form worked fine for the first ad, but now goes through the upload process but then reloads form from top without submitting ad

colin

Hi
    Just tried it out on the 2010 theme and form works fine
    however don’t like the theme and paid for you classified theme which I really like the look of

colin

Hi
    Definitely an issue with the MTclassifieds theme

Hi,

Thanks you for your patience and willingness to troubleshoot the issue.

You can confirm the issue is not isolated to the theme, by testing our demos which use the theme. You also noted that the issue persists on the twentyfourteen theme, so your experience is definitely not related to the theme.

http://beprothemes.com/realestate/create-listings/
    http://beprothemes.com/events/add-event/

Please deactivate all plugins not created by the BePro Software Team and let us know if the issue persists. If it does persist, please also share a link to your website.

___
    BePro Software Team

colin

Hi

Changed the form settings in option and checked the Tinymce Description, changed the category style from check box to select box and all seems to be working fine
    I will let you know how it goes
    Regards

colin

Stopped working again but it seems to be the image upload file size, is there a limit on the upload?
    Standard photos cause the submissions to fail (without any message), but optimised photos work fine
    Regards To All

colin

Is there an add on for uploading standard photos (without needing to optimise)

Hi,

That sounds like a limitation on your server. BePro Listings simply passes the photos along to wordpress via their image management functions. That’s why the images end up in your wordpress media management. To confirm the issue is unrelated to BePro Listings, try uploading the same photos through the wordpress media admin menu.

If you confirm the issue is not related to BePro Listings, your next step would be to contact your server host. Here is an documentation article we wrote with recommended server stats

http://www.beprosoftware.com/documentation/bepro-listings-requirements/
    ___
    BePro Software Team

colin

HI
    Contacted the 1&1 server host and they talked me through it, Now have a 100mb limit
    Thanks for all your help

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.