Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    nanettedp

Hi! If I use the Filter Listings widget in more than 3 different sidebars it will change all the sidebar widget settings to the last Filter Listings setting. For example I use BePro Listings to list Books, Movies, Educational web links and also a classified section. Under my book listing, I would then use the Filter Listings widget and select the ‘book’ category. Under my movie listing, I would then use the Filter Listings widget and select the ‘movie’ category. etc etc. Everything displays perfectly until I add the last filter listing… it then overrides everything and saves the last filter widget settings used. So if I last selected ‘classified’ under my widget filter for the classified listings, it will change books, movies and educational web links to the classified filter options. I would appreciate your help in this regard.

Hi,

We will investigate and update this post with our findings.

___
    BePro Software Team

nanettedp

Thanks, but I was wrong. It happens at the second selection already. In other words if I use the filter widget on a second form, it changes the first form’s filter options to the second form selection as well.

Thanks for the clarification

___
    BePro Software Team

nanettedp

Hi! is there any news on this investigation?

Hi,

We have replied in your other post.

___
    BePro Software Team

Hi,

This issue should be fixed in the latest version of BePro Listings 2.2.0017. Thanks for your persistence and patience
    ___
    BePro Software Team

nanettedp

Thank you!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by nanettedp.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.