Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hi Jam,

As promised, we released a new version 1.0.03 today with a new shortcode [bepro_my_favorite_map]. Let us now if you experience any difficulty downloading this from your admin (if BePro Software Updates is installed). Otherwise, remember, you can always download updates from your My Accounts page

https://www.beprosoftware.com/my-account/

regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

jambojam

Cool, I’ve been off doing some contract work this week so have just got back and started to implement. Got a couple of issues:
    First off the layout seems a bit funny. I’ve set it out as follows:

“Compare all listings next to each other on our handy map, simply give them a thumbs up and they will appear here:

[bepro_my_favorite_map size=’3′]

[bepro_my_favorite_listings order_by= ‘2’ show_paging=1 type=’blfb2a’]”

For some reason my text introduction is appearing below the map and listing display, is there a quick fix for that? and also there is no spacing between the map and listing display… it’s all just formatting issues but looks a little untidy.

The second issue is that users can either give a thumbs up or thumbs down, is there anyway that I can allow them to simply remove their vote? I don’t want all the listings being given thumbs down and looking unpopular because users want to remove them from their maps.

Also a quick side note. I’m going to be making a new listing site for a friend now, I think bepro is going to have everything I need. Is it ok for me to use my existing purchases for the purposes of testing? If I can get it up and running then I will make additional purchases of all the licenses for my friends site, think they will need form builder, calendar and possibly a couple of others.

Regards

Jam

Hi,

Thanks for the update. The text falling below the shortcodes sounds familiar. Hopefully it is a quick fix. Our team will investigate this css issue and the possibility of removing a vote.

Yeah, there are no limitations to how many times you can install your purchased copy. We cannot prevent an unlicensed copy from working. The license covers access to updates and extended support for up to 2 urls. Extended support being situations where we have to actually visit or login to a site. We are very happy to hear that you are willing to recommend us to friends! Good luck with your new project.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

jambojam

ok,

Started working on this new site for my friend. I think the adons that I will purchase additional licenses for are form builder, bookings and search.

Basically it’s just a directory which is only going to be accessed by a couple of people in the company, so 2-3 users at the most.
    I’m having some quite familiar issues with form builder though. Getting the field counter stuck at zero, listings not displaying on the map and can’t seem to search for them. Do you think I could get some help with this at all? I’ve used ftp to delete both the bepro listings and the formbuilder plugin, reinstalled and still having issues. Any suggestions?

Regards

Jam

Regards

Jam

Hi Jam,

This does sounds familiar. Our team is about to release a new version of the Form Builder. Hopefully within the next 24-36hrs. Test it to see if it fixes the display issues in the admin

Listings not showing up on the map can be for a host of reasons. Troubleshooting steps would include

– Confirm addresses work in maps.google.com
    – Confirm that a lat/lon is being generated for each submission
    – If a lat/lon isn’t being generated, then consider changing the “Query Type” option on Map tab in the WP admin (BePro Listings->Options)
    – If lat/lon still isn’t being generated, deactivate all plugins and themes not created by the BePro Software Team
    – If a lat/lon is being generated then you should confirm the post is set to “Published”
    – If the post isn’t set to published, you should consider changing the “Default Status” option on the Forms tab in the WP Admin (BePro Listings->Options)

___
    BePro Software Team

Hi Jam,

As promised, the newest version of the favorites addon 1.0.04, now allows users to remove their vote

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.