Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jambojam

Hello,

I’ve setup the claim listing plugin on my site now and running a couple of tests. Having set the user id up I’ve seen the button appear to claim a particular listing. However, when I click on the button I am unable to make a claim… the text box appears behind the faded colour and I can type text into the box but am unable to do anything else. Cannot close the text box or submit for a claim.

Hi,

Can you share a link to a page on your website where we can try out the claim listing feature?

___
    BePro Software Team

jambojam

sure, can I email it to you please? I’m still very much in the development phase and don’t want to share links publicly.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the link. We are investigating.

___
    BePro Software Team

jambojam

Great, please either email me or post publicly what you think the issue may be… I’ll be checking both.

Hi,

Thanks for your patience and willingness to share access to your demo. We have released a new version of the plugin 1.0.01. This new version is update capable, which means you can update from the plugin panel if BePro Software Updates is installed. Unfortunately, the version you have is not update capable, which means you will need to download the latest version from your My Accounts page

https://www.beprosoftware.com/my-account/

We recommend deleting the previous version completely before installing the new version.

___
    BePro Software Team

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by BePro Software Team. Reason: delete old version instructions
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.