Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mmcomber

Hello,

I am adding Categories into my listings using Form Builder. But I am having a few issues.

1. When I add the form I created into a page, the layout of the ‘Categories’ sections is not aligned and fields below Categories show to the right and not below.
    2. When I change the Categories Heading in Admin, this does not change the labels on other pages
    3. When I change the Categories Label in the Form Builder, this does not change the label on the form on the page
    4. I need to remove ‘optional’ term as I have made the field required. But I don’t see a way to do that.

Please help.

Thanks

Hi,

Lets see if we can figure out whats going on.

1. The layout may have something to do with the style attached to your theme. Is the layout more presentable when you temporarily switch to one of the stock wordpress themes (twentyfourteen, twentyfifteen, etc)?

2 & 3 & 4. The next version of the Form Builder will address these concerns. This new version has an eta for Monday.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

mmcomber

Hi,

Any update on ETA for next version of Form Builder?

Thanks.

Hi,

We hope to release it within 24/48 hours. If you have the BePro Software Updates plugin installed, you will be able to update from your wp-admin plugins panel. Otherwise, it will be available on your My Accounts page.

Thanks again for your support and patience

___
    BePro Software Team

Hi,

New version has been released today 1.0.36. Let us know if it fixes your issues with the labels

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.