Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

Team, I thought you had a wonderful feature of having the listing getting displayed in buddypress activity stream. Now i dont find that feature in bepro listings. Would like to have the version which had this feature for me to download. How and where to get the copy. if i cant i would like to have this feature with the new bepro listing for a cost 🙂

Hi,

The feature should still work for free. Someone will update this post within 24 hours once our team has had a chance to test the issue.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

[email protected]
    Participant

Team,

Just tested the bepro listings now in my localhost buddypress. The listing did not get displayed in the activity stream. Hoping to hear the good news from you that “the feature is now available or updated”

Regards
    Aparnaa

anne_26
    Participant

Was about to post a query about this! Hope this issue gets sorted out the soonest. 🙂

Hello,

We tested this feature and its working 100%. When a user creates a listing and it is published, it will show up in their activity stream.

If you would like other updates to show up in the activity stream, then that would be a custom requirement.

Regards,
    ___
    BePro Software Team

anne_26
    Participant

Great! Will there be a new release for update? And will this be included? Hope it will be released soon!

[email protected]
    Participant

Team,

Superb. But can i know the download link to the same. Because i downloaded from the page “http://www.beprosoftware.com/products/bepro-listings/” and tested the plugin and still not able to see the listings in activity stream.

Regards
    Aparnaa

Hello,

The buddypress feature is working 100%, there is no new version to download. If you are still experiencing issues, you can pay for 1hr of product support and we will create a test post to verify everything is working on your server

http://www.beprosoftware.com/shop/product-support-1hr/

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

anne_26
    Participant

That’s strange. Still not working from my end. Are there any required settings? This is one last requirement that I need before making our site go live. Hope you can help me with this. Thanks.

Hello,

There are no special settings. We tested it on our bycater.ca website and achieved the desired result of a buddypress activity update.

If its not working for you, then the issue is unique to your setup. We can investigate your installation within 1hr of product support

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

[email protected]
    Participant

Team,

Sorry for responding late. did a fresh installation of wordpress with buddypress and tested the beprolistings and got the the desired result of getting displayed in the activity stream. Thanks.

One more query. Always get something like this while posting a listing.
    Categories :

Pre Selected

None

Have tried different options and not able to find a solution. This happens when posting the listing. Did not know how to address this.

Regards
    Aparnaa

Hi Aparnaa,

Those headings are referring to categories. You can force all user submitted listings to be in particular categories “Pre Selected”. If you would like to see different labeling in a future version, simply let us know.

This feature becomes especially useful when paired with a membership plugin which we support like S2member or “Paid Membership Pro”. Then, you can restrict the ability to post into particular categories, by user level

Regards,
    ___
    BePro Software Team

[email protected]
    Participant

Team,

Did not get that. i have added new categories viz test1 and test2 – still find
    Pre Selected
    None

Also, created a test1 and test2 as sub category – still find
    Pre Selected
    None

I want either that to be removed or it should be like user should be able to post something. Where as here it seems that has nothing to do in getting displayed.

Hope i am able to convey.

Regards
    Aparnaa

Hi,

Pre selected categories are setup in the admin under menu item BePro Listings->Options. Select “Forms”. Enter a coma separated list of category ID’s

We appreciate that suggestion to remove that heading when the feature is not being used. You can expect to see it in an upcoming release

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.