Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Michael

Hi, I have been testing the booking system on my end, and for some reason it is not excepting any bookings. I have been testing as a logged out user and a logged in user.

After filling out the form and pressing the button, it just reloads back to the listings page. Not really sure why.

Also for the Start time / date, how should that be entered into the field?

http://charterthewater.com/

Thanks
    Mike

Michael

I just tested the plugin on the Twenty Fifteen theme and have a similar result. Booking will not be accepted.

Hi,

Have you attempted our other troubleshooting tips? Specifically, what happens when you deactivate all plugins not created by our team?

Entering the start/end time should be done with the datetime picker. Are you using this tool?

___
    BePro Software Team

Michael

HI, Thank you for the reply. I did try that by testing the plugin on another wordpress install with only your plugins. The date time picker is working on that test, but not on the site in question. However I still am not able to book a time. In that case I keep getting an error that the time requested is not available.

I am also not able to get the available times to stay in the system. If I enter multiple times, it only saves one of them. I have tried with with other user accounts that are not the admin as well. But still only one available time saves.

Michael

Also, It only asks for a “Start” Time. Also is there a way to remove the Time Intervals section?

Hi,

Thanks for sharing these details. It sounds like the first site you used it on is experiencing a conflict with your theme or other plugins.

The inanility to book comes down to selecting a time thats within the range entered in the admin. Sounds like we need to focus there first

What settings did you use in the BePro Listings-> Addons admin lage and bookings tab?

The inability to save mutiple timeslots is unusual. Does it show you the times that were selected then they disappear after saving or are you not able to add multiple times at all?

On the frontend you are only allowed to select a start time. This is because you as the admin have set the intervals that your business accepts. This removes the burden from the customer. The only way to remove the list of available times is with css. Again, this removes the burden on the customer to guess availability

___
    BePro Software Team

Michael

HI, Thank you for the response. I am probably trying to get more out of this plugin than it was designed for. Our clients site is a fishing charter site, where the charter captains set their availablility. The time slots could be different for each listing. So have one set time interval does not make sense.

Also when I try to set it at 3 hrs for examples, It is giving me problems. It is asking for it in Minutes, but when I put in 180 minutes for 3 hours, it gives me 180 hours… Not sure why.

See images:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a9xuk5wpkw0mxlx/Booking%20Settings.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nuajlejdmap9mz2/Booking%20Form.jpg?dl=0

Hi,

Yes, the time intervals are set by the admin. The plugin has not yet evolved to allow different time intervals per listing only different availability. This is one of the reasons we set a low price for this plugin despite complexity

I have asked our development team to investigate the 3hr/180 mins and will update this post with their findings

___
    BePro Software Team

Michael

HI, Thank you for taking a look at that.

Is it possible to just remove the intervals. For the type of listings we are trying to allow on the site, the intervals could be different for each listing.

Hi,

On the BePro Listings->Addons page and the Bookings tab, you can change time slots from intervals to Year. That way, everyone can set exactly what time periods they are available. This action puts more pressure on the the users entering dates, since they have no assistance with repeating times. So, if something happens every week, they will have to enter every week for the year

___
    BePro Software Team

Michael

Okay, So when I do that, Instead of the listing showing an availability of Saturday 6:30am to 03:00pm it is now displaying -0001-11-30 06:30AM to -0001-11-30 03:00PM which is very confusing.

I have tried trouble shooting this form to accept listings. Still has not been working though. Even on a fresh install of wordpress with just Bepro Listings plugin and the booking plugin.

So not really sure what else to do with it.

Thanks

Hi,

Yes, that date is very confusing.

Please share an admin login to a place where you have done a fresh install with no other plugins. We would be happy to login and setup a test scenario. If we encounter issues during our session, we will alert you here in the forums and provide a schedule for fixing the issue

___
    BePro Software Team

Michael

Hi, Sorry for the delayed response. here is the admin info and login info. Not sure why this one plugin is giving me so many issues. Also I noticed the the booking plugin also interferes with the WordPress Customize (Apperance > Customize) Screen. It just does not load the preview.

** removed sensitive info **

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by BePro Software Team. Reason: removed sensitive info

Hi,

Thanks for your patience.

We checked your installation and found the date format issue you mentioned. However, we were unable to replicate it. Specifically, we did the following

1) Delete the date you entered since it was invalid
    2) Created a new booking availability time via the admin, using the date and time pickers
    3) Created a new booking reservation via the frontend.

In short, our tests confirm that the product is working without issues. Let us know if you continue to experience issues and the exact steps you used to create those issues.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Michael

Does that booking save in the admin area. Every time I try it the same way, nothing is saving. And it does not even show that it processed my booking request.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.