Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Christian

Bepro offers reservation solutions but does not offer a payment solution for booking many of the different days on a calendar.
    Example:
    To reserve a date three days, the plugin does not automatically calculate the price totalfinal.

anyone can explain to me if I misunderstood or if the Bepro team request is that everyone have to pay 3000 usd developped for this solution?

• This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Christian.

Hi,

Are you refering to BePro Listings or one of the addons like Bookings

___
    BePro Software Team

Christian

yes! because the most of the plugins arnt free!(No Gratis) i paid for. how is it posible, a API or a plugin like this at this prices and dont offer a solution of payment for?

I am very disappointed to have bought these plugins because now bepro ask me to pay 3000usd for finish.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Christian.

Hi,

If you require features that are not advertised, then you will need to pay for its development. If you got a quote from one of our representatives then you should continue the conversation with them. if there are any advertised features that do not work, let us know and we will be happy to help
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Christian

The problem is that the writings of Bepro do not reflect the reality and this is a trap for users who like me think customers buy a reliable solution.

but it does not matter it’s part of Internet pitfalls

Hi,

We are very open to hearing where you felt misled. Where exactly did you see the feature listed where we stated that BePro Software facilitate a payment solution for bookings? We make a big effort to explain exactly what customers are buying before they make a purchase. We even offer a demo page where all features can be viewed and tested

https://beprothemes.com/demos/

During checkout there are messages asking you to read our payment tips and terms & conditions pages. On those pages we urge you to test our products extensively and contact us with questions. How is this a pitfall?

If there is some way you think we can improve then please share it. We are also interested in how the lack of a feature constitutes a non reliable solution?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.