Tagged: buddypress, header

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marilynn Dawson
    Participant

I don’t know how it began, and uninstalling/reinstalling the plugin didn’t stop it, but I have test listings I’m creating, showing up in the header area of my wordpress/buddypress website, as well as down in the My Listing page of the buddypress profile. Clicking Add Listing shows the form in the header and down in the My Listings page too. This behaviour isn’t on the main listings page, but is on the My Listings page accessed from a buddypress profile.

Marilynn Dawson
    Participant

Further troubleshooting:
    The page: My Listings, which gets created in the wizard before you integrate with Buddypress, is the page causing the duplicate up in the header when accessed inside buddypress.

The integrated page created for buddypress after you check the integration checkbox in options, works just fine in buddypress and doesn’t have the duplicate issue in the header. It also has a different word for creating a new listing: Create vs “Add Listing”.

I have a navigation menu I created, to roughly place the user profile’s menu on all community pages, and I had used the My Listing page for that menu. I have now removed it due to this misplacement of listings and creation forms.

Thanks for notifying us about this issue. We are testing.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.