Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I want to purchase “BePro Listings PMPro” addons, my requirement is recurring payment functionality with paypal, but in plugin description not mention recurring functionality. Please tell me is it possible recurring payment process with “Bepro listing PMpro” addons.

Thanks,

Hi,

In the case of the BePro Listings PMPro plugin, it is only concerned with the user’s subscription level. How they get that subscription level does not matter to this plugin. It has no idea what type of payment process you have implemented. No payment types are listed in the product description, because they do not have any effect on how this plugin works. In short, BePro Listings PMPro is only concerned with the result of payment… the user level
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Ok, Suppose any user subscribe a level, and if level will be expire after 30 days. But i wanted, if user enable recurring payment functionality in his/her account, then after expired level days. Payment Recurring process will call automatically and current level should be updated automatically.

And also let me know if Recurring Payment process not available in “BePro Listings PMPro”, Advise me another plugin.

Also read feature of this plugin.
    http://www.paidmembershipspro.com/features/
    I need this features as well..

Hi,

The BePro Listings PMPro addon does not, know, control or care how the user got a subscription level. BePro Listings PMPro links user subscription levels to features within BePro Listings. When deciding if a user has access to a feature, the addon checks PMPro to confirm what the user’s current subscription level is.

PMPro 100% controls how a user gets and maintains a subscription level. Use recurring payments or any other feature offered by PMPro. BePro Listings is only concerned with the resulting subscription level
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.