Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gavin

Hi I have purchased and downloaded the be pro listings “reviews” add on. However since activating the plugin it does not seem to be working as nothing has appeared on the listing pages. The thing that scares me is in settings it says Real Estate Reviews but I thought this would be for business type listings too as I do not have the Real Estate add on and do not intend to purchase it. Please help.
    Thanks
    Gavin – fitjoin.com

Hi Gavin,

This sounds like a simple configuration issues. Please confirm the following

1. Do you have comments turned on for wordpress itself? If not let us know, since turning it on now will only affect future listings. There would be an extra step to turn it on for past listings.
    2. Do the reviews work when using one of the stock wordpress themes?
    3. What options have you selected for this addon under the BePro Listings->Addons admin menu?

Let us know where it says “Real Estate Reviews” so that we can fix it. This reviews plugin has no dependence on the real estate addon
    ___
    BePro Software Team

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by BePro Software Team. Reason: clarification on wordpress comment feature
    Gavin

Hello. Thank You!! You have fixed this issue. Comments were not enabled under Be-Pro Listing settings. Reviews are now showing. Thanks a lot!!!
    As for your question about the real estate part, if you select the add-ons tab under Listing settings, there is a header title under reviews that says in Bold text “Real Estate Options”. I wasn’t sure why this was there.
    Thanks look forward to your reply.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Gavin.
    Gavin

On suggestion I do have is to make the reviews section on listing pages to be part of the tabs list that includes description etc. So it is not separate from the tabs selection. Is it possible to do this?

Gavin

Hahaha. Nevermind! I am so blind!! Just realised you have already provided this option in settings. Please disregard previous comment. I have added reviews to “In-tab” instead of “In-page”.
    Thankyou BePro!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.