Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    STEVE
    Participant

I just purchased the “BePro Listings Contact” add-on plug-in for “BePro Listings.”The contact form shows up on the listings, however the decriptor text next to each field apears in white, therefore can’t be seen if my background is white, which it is. How do I change the color of this text?Also I’m testing this form by submitting messages but I’m not getting any emails.I set the setting to “Use Author Email” and set the “Send From Email” email address. But I get no email. Then I tried just selecting “Use Author Email” and leaving the “Send From Email” field blank. But I still get no email.Then I reversed those setting and still nothing. And yes, I checked my Spam folders. A little help here. Thanks.

Hello,

The color needs to be altered via css. Any developer should be able to help you with this, or we can help within 1hr of product support

http://www.beprosoftware.com/shop/product-support-1hr/

If you are confident that your server is setup to send emails, then we would be happy to check out this issue for free. Simply email us at [email protected] with an admin user/pass.

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.