It’s been a long time since we updated BePro Listings for our free tier customers. Our attention has been focused on customers taking advantage of our complete directory solutions, which includes server hosting and marketing, delivered on a subscription basis.
Our attention will continue to be focused on our subscription customers, with updates being released to this group first. This is the best way to take advantage of our security updates and new features. However, for those testing our free solution, you will still eventually get all updates.
Our BePro Software Team continues to update and refine BePro Listings. We use it on sites like OutdoorPhotographyCanada.com and QuebecKayak.com.
You can follow along with our team on FolioProjects as they progress through this BePro Listings 3.2 update project. Here is a list of the updates you can expect in BePro Listings 3.2:
- New – Admin menu indicators for new listings
- New – Admin option to filter category searches by matching either all or any of the selected options
- New – Design tweaks and updated browser compatibility
- Fix – Schema.org improvements
- Fix – Default listing image not updating on details page with setting
- Fix – Default listing image having slashes stripped from admin setting
- Fix – Default listing image not updating on category listings
- Fix – Inability to update permalinks
- Fix – Geographic search issues
- Fix – display_listings featured search not filtering by l_type
- Security – Ability to inject sql
- Compatibility – WordPress 6.0 +
- Compatibility – PHP 8.0 +
- Resume continual plugin updates via the Updates addon
When Is It Coming?
The latest version of BePro Listings will be released in 2022. The new version will have the ability to be updated via our BePro Software Updates plugin. As mentioned in an earlier article, BeProSoftware.com is now the only place where you can download BePro Listings. If you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out in our forums