Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Cosmin

I made a long form.
    The next day I continued to edit I couldn’t access the form via the admin panel [after choosing edit on the form].
    A blank page was appearing instead of the form elements. I deducted that one of the fields I created was breaking some loop or function.

Several coffees and many db edits later, I found out that the problem was caused by a Paragraph field, more specifically this one:
    {"label":"Untitled","field_type":"paragraph","required":false,"field_options":{"description":"<b>Not\u0103 despre Program<\/b><br \/>\nscurt - p\u00e2n\u0103 la ora 13<br \/>\nmediu - p\u00e2n\u0103 la ora 16<br \/>\nlung - p\u00e2n\u0103 la ora 18<br \/>\nprelungit - dup\u0103 ora 18<br \/>","field_name":"4"},"cid":"c90"},

I detected that the new line characters were at fault – deleting those slash-ens made the form elements appear on the edit page. Probably that the end-of-line characters sneaked in when copy-pasting from a text editor.

Cheers

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know. Our development team will test the new line characters and release a fix in an upcoming version of the Form Builder

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.