Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Hi Jam,

The comments section sounds like a great addition that many customers would consider to be useful. We will add this feature to a future version of the plugin.

To sum up your request, you need

– A custom addon which shows all reservations via a new shortcode.
    – Available only to admins.
    – Ability to sort table columns asc and desc.

Note that This solution would use a jquery table sort, which will be an issue with large numbers of reservations. There will also be no option to add/edit/delete/reschedule records. This will be 3hrs of wordpress development.

If filter really means “search” and you would like to build this the right way, this would be ~15-20hrs of development. At that price you could actually manage reservations from the frontend, including php pagination and sorting
    ___
    BePro Software Team

jambojam

Available only to admins is something that I can sort at my end easily enough, I’d simply restrict access to the page that displays the short code to admins only… so that doesn’t matter too much.

Ok, so I’m just calculating that price for 15-20 hrs of development. In pound sterling. £650-£850 sounds reasonable to me, but I will talk to the person I’m putting this together for to see if they’re happy to pay that.

Kind Regards

Jam

jambojam

Ok, So I’ve been given approval for this development and should be putting the payment through in the next week or so. Do I just buy 15 of those 1 hr development slots and then you get cracking? What’s the process here?

Regards

Jam

jambojam

again, think I should just relay to you the vision for this project.

I’m creating a website that is to be used only by employees of this company, the bookings are not in any way client facing. This is essentially going to be a crm system much like salesforce, where we will have a list of agents and their locations, the ability to “book” them and then I obviously need a reporting and management facility for the bookings themselves (this is what we’ve talked about previously).

I think it might help if you see what I’m trying to achieve from this as a whole.

jambojam

a new and interesting application of bepro listings right? ha!

Hi Jam, that’s great news.

Yes, please purchase 15 of the 1hr wordpress development at your convenience. A member of our team will contact you via email with a delivery date and keep you posted on progress.

That person will be your point of contact during the entire project. We typically setup a test page on beprothemes.com where you can follow development.

Having an understanding of your needs definitely helps. We know that slight enhancements can extend the situations our products can be applied to. Products like our Form Builder were created because of customers like you who took the time to share a vision. We are very interested in your perspective.

___
    BePro Software Team

jambojam

Hello,

Chatting through the issue with the person who I’m building the site for, we’ve decided that we will have to wait until you have an option to enter your own google maps api keys

https://www.beprosoftware.com/forums/topic/search-issues/

I’m afraid we just can’t do this sort of custom development if there’s going to be a core problem holding us back.

Kind Regards

Jam

jambojam

But we know there’s quite a backlog at your end right now, so will happily wait until you’ve pushed through that.

Kind Regards

James

thanks for your support and patience

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.