Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jayvan

Working on a real estate website for a niche’ market. I’m currently using WordPress 4.1.1 and have BePro Listings 2.1.97 and BePro Listings Real Estate 1.0.21 installed. What I need to know is what other plugins I need. If you look at sites like Zillow, The Home page has a search right in the middle of the page so buyers and start looking immediately. There’s also an advance search, that you can search and sort each listing by many different categories. (e.g. Number of bedrooms, bathrooms, acres of land included, or key word searches like “fireplace, or pool”) For sellers wishing to list their property, I will require them to register and pay a nominal fee via a chart. I have decided a this time if it will be a month fee, or a one time fee, but having that optional flexibility would be nice.

Looking at your website, I’m thinking I would need Form Builder and Cart. What else do you suggest?

Hi,

Thanks for considering BePro Listings for your real estate directory. It sounds like you should consider the following addons

BePro Listings realestate. The paid version will allow you to search by # or rooms and # of baths. It will also showcase that info, plus the land size in the listings

– For monthly membership, you should consider a membership plugin. We have addons for pmpro and s2member.

The form builder you mentioned would be perfect if you intend to customize the submission form. BePro Cart is great if you intend to get paid for listings. Currently, we only accept single payments for listings; However, we are releasing a subscription option soon. If your project is time sensitive, then you will need to use a membership plugin for monthly payments.

___
    BePro Software Team

jayvan

Thanks for the quick reply. I will be looking at getting the paid real estate plug in and perhaps a monthly membership in a few weeks. Once I get the real estate part working I’ll need to consider an search feature, more powerful then what is currently offered in WP.

Let’s say I have a buyer looking for a house with X bedrooms and Y bathrooms, on Z acres of land. How does your search handle this? Once it searches the data base, will the buyer be able to choose order of how listings are displayed, such as ascending, descending, by price, date listed, ect?

Membership forms. For anyone selling, they must complete a membership. Including any billing information for pay pal payments. I would also like to offer a mailing list to any buyers whom want any new listings that fit their current search criteria to be emailed to them.

Sorry if I keep asking all these questions. BePro listings, looks to be my best option to do what I want. I’m just hoping that the additional plug ins will do what I need them to do so my site functions as I would like it to.

Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to ask these questions. Here are a few answers

1. Currently, only you can decide the order of listings.
    2. Users can filter by date listed and price.
    3. We do not currently offer a property size search
    4. We currently offer two membership addons PMPro and S2member. We also intend to extend our current payment package feature.
    5. We do not offer a mailing list option regarding search criteria.

If you see a feature that you think we should create let us know. If your need is time sensitive, we can create a quote for building a specific feature for you
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.