Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cjackson

Is it possible to issue a where clause to list all items of a certain type?

this would be very helpful to listing data based upon a condition.

thanks,

caston

Hi,

Not sure what you mean. The plugin offers shortcode options to limit listings to a certain type. That shortcode gets translated into a where clause in the sql.

In addition, types are simply wordpress categories. They are not stored, managed, or monitored by BePro Listings. You can consult the wordpress documentation on retrieving custom taxonomy data (e.g. categories) specific to custom post types (e.g. BePro Listings). I believe the get_post function is a good place to start.

___
    BePro Software Team

cjackson

Please forgive my ignorance…. the My Listing shortcode returns an HTML table. One of the columns of this table is called Type. What I am looking for is how to show rows only of a certain type. My hopes are that one of the shortcode options allows for a specified type.

Hi,

No, there are no options for the My Listings shortcode. Are you looking for a way to allow users to search their own listings or do you want to block them from seeing some?

___
    BePro Software Team

cjackson

I would like to block the users from seeing some of the data. For instance, in a scenario where there are 3 different membership levels of users (Bronze, Silver and Gold), I would like to have 3 different menu items associated with data that we have used to move into BePro Listings via the BePro API. Each menu item should only return results of members of the specified membership level.

the following image is a sample of what we need the output to render… (Please again confirm and advise if this is a use for the BePro Listings Form Builder)

Desired Output of Membership List

Thanks again for your time.

Caston

Hi,

The Form Builder does not have this feature today.

In the future, we hope to allow you to link Forms to Packages. Each Package/Form combination could theoretically achieve your goals. With our current development plan, this feature is approximately a 4-6 weeks away. If you would like to see this feature launched sooner than later, we can provide a quote via [email protected]

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.