Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Lets test BePro Email on its own with the wp_login example we shared in post #7264. Once we confirm that BePro Email is working, we can figure out why the Form submission isn’t generating an email

___
    BePro Software Team

ilikelocal

Yes, that would definitely cause an issue. The plugin is looking for the user’s email address that must be stored. If its not available for any reason then it will not send an email.

No, not in Settings>>general>>email.
    I was talking about http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/wp-admin/users.php

ilikelocal

For the 2 email templates that were setup by BePro Listings, try changing the email from [user_email] to your own. Does the times sent number increase?

Just tried it. No luck.

Let me ask you something. How much more of my money do you need to make the product that I purchased for $75 work like it’s supposed to work? And, If I give you more money will you fix your product and show me why it wasn’t working so I won’t have to give you MORE money later on down the road?

This project has taken a lot longer than it was supposed to take and I’m way behind schedule. So, how much more money do you want?

I’ve gone to great lengths to create a video and walk you thru what I’m doing and that hasn’t worked. So, how much?

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by ilikelocal. Reason: bold
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by ilikelocal. Reason: spelling

Hi,

Please send an admin login to [email protected]

___
    BePro Software Team

ilikelocal

I’ve been trying different things. I will stop until you’ve had a chance to look at it.

ilikelocal

Did you receive your access credentials?

Hello,

The emails are now working. Thanks for your patience.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

ilikelocal

Thank you

Please tell me what you did. How did you fix it? What was wrong?

ilikelocal

OK, I tested it with the 2013 theme and with woo canvas and it works both ways. However, it’s not sending the email to the user. It’s sending the email to me, the admin. So, I changed the Emailto field to
    [user_email] and it stopped working. It still logs the user in but it does not send the email out.

What are we missing?

ilikelocal

I have other things to accomplish today so I’ll wait for you to take a look at this and help me understand why it’s not sending the email to the user.

I’ve used:

[user_email]
    user_email

I’d still like to know what you did to “fix it” the first time. Giving me the solution without telling me how to solve the problem myself isn’t helping anyone. Me, you, or the person reading this thread.

Thanks again

ilikelocal

Hello,

The emails are now working. Thanks for your patience.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Been working on this for more than 4 hours now. It’s still NOT sending out emails to the user. It’s logging them a sent but it’s NOT sending a new user email. I’ve repaired the bepro emails and still no luck.

Please help.

Hello,

We just tested and it works 100%. We received an email from your website as the visitor submitting a listing. I suggest that you check your junk mail or test with another email address.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

ilikelocal

I have multiple email addresses and it is not working. Will try again.

Edit: I anticipated your response and have already checked junk mail folders.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by ilikelocal.
    ilikelocal

OK, I am now back at my desk.

Guys, I have tested this with about 6 email addresses. 5 are gmails and 1 is another address that comes directly into my inbox. As I mentioned earlier I had the forethought to check junk email folders (about 3 and 1/2 hours ago).

If you’ve tested it then why am I not receiving an admin notification? That does not make sense.

Would you like me to create yet ANOTHER video where I show you exactly what I’m doing?

Again, I’m not a WP expert and I’m not a coder but I’m pretty good at following instructions. I’m not perfect so there’s a chance that I’m making a mistake somewhere but if I am then please give me and idea as to where it could be.

In closing (yes, I’m getting a little frustrated as I’ve been working on this for a LONG time now)!!!! I’ve asked you twice to tell me what you did that suddenly made everything work. If you fixed it then obviously I was doing something wrong or something was broken. Just telling me it’s working without explaining what you did isn’t helping anyone! It’s like me solving a math problem for my daughter and not telling or showing her HOW I solved it.

Please answer my question.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.