Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    nanettedp

Hi! I checked the above suggested. Folder is named correctly ad ASP tags are disabled. I am sending login details. Would appreciate if you can have a look.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing login details securely. We have taken a look and you have the issue noted in post #6898. Specifically, we have confirmed that the form builder folder is indeed named “bepro_listings_form_builder_1” which is the cause of your issues

I would suggest that you delete the plugin, then confirm its deletion via FTP. Once its 100% deleted, re-install the plugin and confirm that its folder is named correctly

This issue is usually caused when someone tries to upgrade an existing plugin, by uploading a new zip file in the admin. Once you have fixed this current issue, using BePro Software Updates will prevent this problem from occurring again.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

kam17singh

Hi Bepro software team,
    i deleted plugin and install again,but it is not working,please tell me that what will the solution?
    Thanks!
    Kamlesh

kam17singh

Hi BePro Software team,
    please check i have deleted database table and install again and now nothing is working,not showing listing on front.
    Thanks!

Hi,

You should re-install BePro Listings and confirm its working first. Then you should follow these steps

1. Confirm that the Form Builder is deleted via the wordpress admin
    2. confirm the Form Builder is deleted via FTP
    3. Re-install the Form Builder and confirm its folder is named correctly via FTP

If you are unable to complete the steps above, purchase 1hr of product support and our team will be happy to help.

https://www.beprosoftware.com/shop/product-support-1hr/
    ___
    BePro Software Team

nanettedp

kam17singh I suggest you start a new post related to your issue to avoid confusion for all as I get all mails related to the ‘URL form field’ problem and when the BePro guys reply we are not sure who’s advise it is 🙂

nanettedp

Thanks, I reinstalled BePro and followed your instructions with regards to form builder and it is working again. Thanks! I miss understood the original instructions and thought you meant the folder should contain a number 🙂

Now I am back to the original issue – the URL link not working.
    I have the newest version of form builder so that means that the listing can contain a link. If I create a form in form builder and select the ‘website’ item, it does not display anything if I submit to that form. I can see the listing name, description and website field, but there is no data in the website item. I want to list useful educational links in this directory listing. I have made sure that the ‘Links on Details’ tick box is selected. What am I missing?

Hi,

You have altered the “Field name” for that field to be “Website Url”. As noted in the following documentation, the field name needs to be “website” for BePro Listings to treat it like the stock website field

https://www.beprosoftware.com/documentation/customizing-bepro-listings-fields/

___
    BePro Software Team

nanettedp

Thanks! that did fixed my issue

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.