Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    nanettedp

Is there any way that I can change the website form option so that it shows as an HTML link on the site and not just text? In other words if the users click on the link it takes them to that specific website. At this point in time it is just displaying as text

Hi,

That is not currently possible. You can anticipate seeing the feature in the next release of the Form Builder scheduled for release by the end of next week
    ___
    BePro Software Team

nanettedp

wonderful, thanks

nanettedp

Hi! Any news on this? Has this been added yet?

Hi,

This was released in the latest version of the Form Builder (1.0.394) on Aug 21st, 2015. If you have the “links on details” option selected via the BePro Listings->Options admin page, the url should be clickable.

If you have BePro Software Updates installed, you should be able to update via the wp plugin admin page. Otherwise, download the latest version from your My Accounts page.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

nanettedp

I installed BePro Software Updates,but for some reason I could not update form builder automatically. I therefore deleted it and installed the newest downloaded plugin from the bepro site. Now if I try to create a new form it just says “The form looks good! But I am not able to add any form fields like before.

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your difficulty upgrading.

– Can you see the form fields and demo, or nothing but the “Looks good” message?
    – What happens if you create a new form, does the issue persist?

___
    BePro Software Team

nanettedp

Thanks for your response. I could see a form field was created, but if I tried to edit it I would get the look good message. If I try to create a new form I also get the look good message. Any Ideas? I have removed it and reinstalled, but no success.

Hi,

What happens if you deactivate all plugins not created by the BePro Software Team? Also try returning to one of the stock wordpress themes (twentytwelve, twentyfifteen, etc). It sounds like a potential javascript conflict

___
    BePro Software Team

nanettedp

I deactivated all plugins except yours. Activated twentyfifteen. Removed formbuilder. Reinstalled formbuilder. Unfortunately still same error 🙁
    What do you suggest is the next step?

nanettedp

I removed all my BePro plugins and made sure everything was removed. Still all plugins (other than yours) are deactivated. Still twentyfifteen theme. And then installed Bepro listings and then form builder. Still the same form looks good error. Could it be a compatibility issue with WordPress 4.3.1? That is the only thing that changed on my side.

Hi,

We are using the latest version of wordpress on beprothemes.com without issues. If you share an admin login via [email protected] our team would be happy to take a look

___
    BePro Software Team

Hi,

In the past we have noticed two other issues that could affect the Form Builder javascript

1. View you installation via ftp to verify if the plugin’s folder name has a number in it e.g. bepro_listings_form_builder_1

2. Check you server settings to see if asp_tags are turned on. This server level setting needs to be set to “off”

___
    BePro Software Team

kam17singh

Hello,
    Please look my website url: http://www.gotstolen.com/?page_id=172
    http://www.gotstolen.com/?page_id=173
    http://www.gotstolen.com/?page_id=181
    user id:aaa
    password:aaa
    I used bepro listing plugin,listing and search functionality are working,but add listing and edit listing is not working,it go to home page,please check and let me know.

Thanks!

Hi,

We strongly suggest that you delete that user information. Thousands of users have access to these forums and can see the login info.

The last issue you reported is not related to the first one. Please create a new forum post stating the issues you are currently experiencing. Once we clarify the issue, we can provide assistance.

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.