Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    sandras

I have created listings and all those listings have titles (written to the field, where normally post title is), now if I go on site to single view it dispays first “Untitled” and then actual titel of the listing (post). How I get ride of that “untitled”?
    second thing…is it supporting WPML plugin? I can`t find strings for translations..
    Thanks!

Hello,

There is no support for wpml. There is a .POT file in the language folder in the plugin which you can use to translate the plugin

Title is the same field you use for posts and pages. The plugin does not control that field, it is generated by wordrpess as seen in the admin. Are you using this field?

___
    BePro Software Team.

sandras

hello,
    yes I´m using that field as I said before – the name of the listing is written on the title field where is normally title of the post or page. Now if I go to the site, it displays first the word “Untitled” and then the title (the name of the listing) Here is the screenshot which heps to understand untitled issue

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the screen shots. Does the issue persist with any of the stock wordpress themes e.g. twentyfifteen?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

sandras

Hi,

twentyfifteen displayes correctly, without “untited”. I am using sparkling theme by colorlib, do you have any idea how to fix it? shall i just hide or titles?

Hi,

Yes, it sounds like you will need to use css to hide that field

___
    BePro Software Team

sandras

Hello, Yep with css I can hide the “untitled” but it means I hide also all the rest of the titles on the site. .entry-title {
    display: none;
    } Can you advice maybe php line which removes the title only in case its untitled?

Another thing with translations..I managed to get strings in WPML and to translate most of strings I needed. What I could not find is the text for the button we can set in BePro listings-options-Search/Listings. I´m talking about the button like “read more” or “more information” .. How to translate that? Did`nt find it from PO file either.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by sandras.
    sandras

just adding that the name of the button is Links on Details or add_details_links

Hello,

The untitled issue is something you should fix on your theme. I suggest hiring a developer to fix the issue in your theme or create the necessary css.

If the language option is offered in the admin, then there is no other translation offered. Simply customize the value via the admin
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.