Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Martiel

Thanks for installing everything yesterday – however, I am unable to save any of the options I set for the listings. Every time I go into the options and change something it reverts back to the default settings.

Also, when I go to the add-ons items I am unable to access them at all. They simply show a list that isn’t working properly.

Can you help with these?

The site this is related to is http://southcounty.org

I can send you screenshots should you need to see what I’m seeing. I can also email you support access to the site if you need that again.

• This topic was modified 9 years ago by Martiel. Reason: adding more details
    pam360

We have the same issue. We can’t save the Listing and Geographic Details. They just disappear after we update the page.

Also the listing created is not to be found in the listings, search box or alphabetical listings.

We are using BePro Listings (Version 2.1.996) along with BePro Listings Business Directory Version 1.0.01. We are running WordPress 4.1.1 and generic Twenty Twelve theme for now, while testing the plugin.

Hi @Martiel.

We deactivate the “SEO Redirection” plugin which is conflicting with the BePro Listings admin features. We also deactivated the “Simple Shortcodes” plugin because it was conflicting with our map and front end features.

We suggest consulting that plugin developers about the issue or use an alternative. If you run into any other issues, please refer to our troubleshooting tips

https://www.beprosoftware.com/documentation/troubleshooting-bepro-listings/
    ___
    BePro Software Team

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by BePro Software Team. Reason: updated deactivated plugin explanations

Hi @pam360,

Your copy of BePro Listings is not installed correctly or is conflicting with other products. We recommend following our troubleshooting tips. Specifically focus on the “Diagnosing Issues” section

https://www.beprosoftware.com/documentation/troubleshooting-bepro-listings/

___
    BePro Software Team

Martiel

Hi Support,

I just tried this and I’m not sure what you are talking about but I am unable to still save the options I set for your plugin. I’m attaching a couple screenshots so you can see what I’m seeing.

Here is what I want it to do…
    Screenshot 1

Here is what it keeps reverting back to (i.e. it’s the default settings)
    Screenshot 2

This isn’t the only place that it’s reverting back to – it’s also reverting back on all the option pages that I change information on.

Hello @Martiel,

As noted before, we deactivated the “SEO Redirection” and “Simple Shortcodes” plugins because they conflict with BePro Listings. You have re-activated them, so what exactly are you expecting?

Do you understand what we mean by conflict?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Martiel

Yes, I’m aware of what you mean by a conflict and no we did not reactivate these plugins. In fact, we’ve completely removed the plugins and still are having the same issue. Hense why I’m contacting you.

There is no need to be snarky with me, I genuinely would like to use your product and I’m following your instructions.

Can you please advise me on how to proceed?

Thank you,
    Martiel

Hi,

We apologize if our remarks come across as “snarky”. We are trying to confirm where the confusion is. After you shared your screenshots, our team checked your website and found the plugins installed and activated. We can see that you have several admin users, is it possible that you have multiple people making changes?

We have recently re-checked your website and can confirm that the conflicting plugins have been deleted. Unfortunately, we also found BePro Listings and all of its addons deactivated. Again, we are assuming that someone on your end is making changes.

We have re-activated BePro Listings and its addons. We can see that all of the BePro Listings options are being saved without any issue. We can also see that the addon section works 100% without issue. We went through the added step of making a screencast video showing the features working. Can you confirm the features are working for you also?

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.