Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    em2c
    Participant

Hello. I’m impressed with the flexibility of your plugin, but a bit confused how to get it to do what I need. I have a list of approx 10 businesses/people that cover the entire US and are assigned certain zip codes. For example Person A covers the northeastern region and therefore some thousands of zip codes. I have the data (zip codes assigned to person) in a csv file. Can I get BePro listings to take this data – then have a site visitor search by their zip code and it will pull up the relevant listing/person that covers their area?

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out and considering BePro Listings. We are working on ways to better convey the large amount of features and configuration options available.

Unfortunately, BePro Listings does not currently offer the ability to add multiple locations per listing. If this is a feature you would like to see, you can request it. If your situation is time sensitive, we can provide a quote and create one for you

Your best bet with the current version of the plugin, would probably be to create a listing for each zip/postal code.

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

em2c
    Participant

Darn.

I have tried the listing with each zip code but the file is huge and I get a php timing error. Which I think I can resolve, but another issue I get it on the form builder addon I purchased. I purchased and uploaded it and am getting a parse error on line 664 of the php file for it.

I haven’t done anything with the file – why would there be an error on it?

Hi,

Please download the latest version of the form builder from your My Accounts page. Let us know if you have more success with the newest version 1.0.18

https://www.beprosoftware.com/my-account

Yes, that’s a lot of information to upload to a server. It sounds like you would benefit from a custom solution which associates multiple locations per listing.

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.